FACEcamp project aims at strengthening a long-term transnational cooperation among companies and R&I entities in the field of advanced façade systems for healthy, comfortable and energy efficient buildings. FACEcamp goal is to support stakeholders to cope effectively with the facade performances.
Thus, the specific objectives are:
- to establish a transnational competence centre on advanced façade system, enhancing and sharing knowledge among research organization and enterprises
- to improve existing metrics, modelling and measuring procedures to show the benefits of the advanced façade systems to a wide range of stakeholders.
The definition and the establishment of the centre will be performed with a bottom-up approach thanks to the involvement of both IT and AT actors, already representing an excellence within the territory and beyond. Workshops, trainings and conferences will disseminate results at local and international level, exploiting the centre as knowledge platform for private and public actors.
Expected results, are:
- the establishment of a cross-border and internationally recognised competence centre
- the reduction of the knowledge gap among stakeholders
- the increase of the competitiveness of local actors offering excellence in the sector.
The local expertise in the field will be strengthened and highlighted, thus creating the basis for an increased attractiveness of the territory in terms of new businesses and related workplaces.